TRANSCEND TRENDS - AMPLIFY YOUR NARRATIVE
TRANSCEND TRENDS - AMPLIFY YOUR NARRATIVE
Devoted to my passion and mission which is shaped by my long-lived in-the-trenches pathway of experiences, as a Transformational Thought Leader my drive is motivated by a sincere desire to move conversations forward. As an Internal & External Communications Specialist for more than three and a half decades, I learned first-hand the art of change-agent storytelling ‘from the inside-out’ narratives as a truth-seeker excavating journalist-turned seasoned Publicist/Media Relations/Media Training Consultant to promote progress and create change.
Nominated for a Women in Business Award by OC Business Journal and touted as a pioneer by Wonder Women Tech, I am an innovator with the blessing (and sometimes challenge) of being ahead of my time as an Internal & External transformational emotional intelligence consultant across thirty-three industries including 150 charity benefactors... Go Big or Go Home, I swing for the fences on behalf of all my clientele. Under Media Monster Communications, Inc, as a FULL-SERVICE CREATIVE PRODUCTION and BRIDGE-BUILDING professional, I handle all facets of conversation with storytelling expansion and global business communications into the cross-platform framework.
Linkronicity.com, a subsidiary of Media Monster Communications is an Internal Communications business transforming INTERNAL dialogue to create EXTERNAL change. ™ Utilizing E.Q. Emotional Intelligence to help individuals and businesses clarify their narratives"within," services are inclusive of deep root-cause problem-solving. I help people resurrect, redirect and repurpose life and business goals with reclaiming authority to address new chapter movement forward.
Together, the two conscious-communications-centric service menus help clients unify authentic, transparent, purpose-driven communications from the INSIDE-OUT.
CREDENTIALS: Cornell University educated in High Performance Leadership,UC Irvine certified in Marketing Communications/Advertising/Promotions, 20 years of applied Neuroscience/Psychology communications, I am also a trained FCC Licensed Broadcast Journalist. Being the first female Radio, TV, Print & Digital Reporter-turned Hollywood Publicist working in TV, Film, Theatre, Music, Literary/Publishing, Culinary, Beauty, Agriculture, OEM, Fashion, Home, Environmental & Fine Arts is just a mere snippet of my experience bandwidth.. My career/life-long advocacy for women, small business, BIPOC, handi-capable, LGBTQIAP, marginalized groups and the planet have given me a wide range of community-driven experience. With my catcher-turned-pitcher expertise, segment producing chops and newshound curiosity, I am proud to have been publicist for numerous historical media milestones:
HISTORIC MEDIA PUBLIC RELATIONS FIRSTS
(Partial client milestone list:tor a full five page list, inquire within)
* Launch announcement of first-ever Cancer Radio Talk Show in the history of broadcasting with cancer survivor Selma Schimmel's The Group Room helping survivors & their families.
* Documentary Straight from the Streets recipient of a Santa Monica Film Festival Moxie Award which garnered a distribution deal and incorporated as required studies in various school systems. This feature length documentary, five years in the making, begins with the Los Angeles uprising in 1992 and concludes with the historic Million Man March of 1995.
* BPI/VNU Netherland's Backstage West Acquisition of Dramalogue.
* Promotion of the world's first on-demand syndicated digitally shot TV program to be on Hewlett Packard's Jornada 545 Pocket PC (Y2K)
* PR for first one-woman stage play about the Japanese Relocation Centers: Old Man River by Cynthia Fujikawa (father Jerry Fujikawa’s Whiplash Wang in M*A*S*H).
* Gannett/Jacor acquistion of Premiere Radio Networks
* Launch of PR for Southern California's most-technologically advanced 6,000 sq.ft data center
* First inaugural 102.7 KIIS-FM Wango Tango Concert benefit for L.A. Breast Cancer Alliance; first-ever 1 Million dollars given away in the history of radio broadcasting.
* PR for 10th Celebration, pandemic return milestone of the L.A. County Yarn Crawl promoting 15 women-owned fiber arts businesses across 143 miles of Los Angeles County.
OTHER HIGHLIGHTS: The scribe within never rests. I am also a published ghostwriter of a book on California State Law Taxation featuring a romantic comedy subplot with distribution to 400 worldwide offices in seven different languages; published poet in the publication, “The Honey of the Soul” (Watermark Press) and I have articles published in A Distinctive Style Magazine and Mixed-Asian Media Magazine and presently the author of 87 books, and blogging 200+ at Linkronicity.Blogspot.com.
MISSION: All of my client work with extensive campaigns have the backbone of humanitarianism, philanthropy, global awareness in the areas of information, education, inspiration, and motivation. Success for me all boils down to a solid hard work ethic, relentless spirit, creativity, gusto, chutzpah and grit that make me uniquely who I am with core principles and values, integrity and wisdom, daring to dream of what's possible for the highest and greatest good.
Are you ready to create your new communications reality with me? Let's go!
Copyright © 2022 Media Monster Communications, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.